Minimum Order Amounts
15cm per fabric is the minimum cut.
What does a kit contain?
A kit contains pattern plus all fabric for quilt top including binding unless otherwise stated.
What is a Fat Quarter?
A Fat Quarter is one quarter of a square metre of fabric, cut to about 50cm x 55cm as compared to a regular quarter metre cut which measures 25cm x 112 cm.
Block of the Month
When you join a block of the month program you are making a commitment for the full length of that program. For example 10 months @ $$$ is a commitment for 10 months. For this reason we take this first and last payment out when you start, then monthly until complete. Blocks are sent out each month and payments are taken from your credit card only at the time of shipping.
Payment and Ordering
All our prices are quoted in Australian Dollars AUD$.
Payment can be made by Bank Deposit, Visa, MasterCard, Bank Cheque and Money Order.
Orders can be placed over the internet website, by mail, over the phone or by fax.
All our parcels are shipped via Australia Post.
We try to have orders ready to be posted within 3 working days. Please allow 2 – 10 days for parcels to reach you via post depending where you live.
All items are registered and can be monitored through Australia Post’s Delivery Tracking Service .
Out of Stock Items
While every effort is made to provide the items listed on this website sometimes delays occur or products become unavailable. If an item you have ordered becomes unavailable you will be notified before your order is shipped.
If a product has a manufacturers defect it may be returned for a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
Patterns and Books cannot be returned.
Sale items cannot be returned.
The original receipt must accompany all returns.
Craft Quarters Newsletter
Subscribe to Craft Quarters newsletter and be the first customers to hear about new products, discounts and special offers.
Craft Quarters is committed to protecting your privacy.
We keep the personal information we receive from our Site completely confidential and used solely to process your order. We will not share your personal information with any other parties.
If you have any other questions or comments then please feel free to contact us on the details below.
140 – 146 Station Street
KooWeeRup, Victoria, 3981. Australia
Phone/Fax 03 5997 – 1779 email@example.com
Craft Quarters Conditions of Website Use
The term “Craft Quarters” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered shop is at 140 – 146 Station Street, Koo Wee Rup, Victoria, 3981. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged to be owned by their respective entities.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.